Gift Idea: Local Craft Beer Basket
Christmas is getting closer by the hour (if you celebrate Hanukkah, you’ve got even less time), and unique gifts aren’t easy to find. The perfect solution? A craft beer basket, filled with the best from the local brew scene. Follow these steps to easy beer-filled holiday giving fun.
2) Stock it with beer. Here are some local picks to get you started:
– Yards General Washington Tavern Porter (7%), English Porter
– Philadelphia Brewing Company Winter Wiinder (6.5%), Winter Warmer
– Flying Fish Grand Cru (7.2%), Winter Reserve
– Dogfish Head Chicory Stout (5.2%), American Stout
3) Accessorize. Gift baskets are loads more fun when they’re filled with appropriate tchotchkes, nestled between the big items. Head start: