Spirit Cruises Summer 2019 Leaderboard

Time Rolls Out Its Own Custom-Blended Rye Whiskey

by Drink Philly on Jul 17, 2014 in Liquor for Time
Time Rolls Out Its Own Custom-Blended Rye Whiskey

Time in bottle? That’s no problem for restaurateur Jason Evanchik. He teamed up with Bucks County’s PA Private Label Spirits to create a custom-blended rye whiskey, which just launched under the banner of his Midtown Village jazz joint, Time.

It’s a blend of two ryes — 75% was aged 6.5 years, and the remaining 25% just 1.5. Zagat reports both came from the same Indiana company that produces many of Bulleit’s spirits. It’s currently available exclusively at the restaurant for $13 a pour. Act fast if you want a taste. The production run was limited to just 100 bottles.


Tags: News, Whiskey
Recent Articles
spacer

Feedback

How are we doing? Tell us what you like or don't like and how we can improve. We would love to hear your thoughts!

*Name:
*E-mail:
*Suggestions:
 
Get Ready For the Annual Drink Philly Summer Boat Party, July 25

Get Ready For the Annual Drink Philly Summer Boat Party, July 25

On Thursday, July 25, prepare to hoist anchor for a three-hour tour of crazy proportions. We'll sail down the Delaware River in style with a three-hou...read more ›

by Drink Philly Jul 11, 2019
Best Bars for Outdoor Drinking in Philadelphia, 2019

Best Bars for Outdoor Drinking in Philadelphia, 2019

Whether it's to enjoy the first warm breezes of spring or the unexpected sunshine of a crisp day in fall, Philadelphia is full of great places to drin...read more ›

by Drink Philly Apr 11, 2019
SPONSORED
Bloomsday, An All-Day Cafe with a Wine Shop, is Now Open in Headhouse Square

Bloomsday, An All-Day Cafe with a Wine Shop, is Now Open in Headhouse Square

Bloomsday, an all-day cafe with a focus on local, sustainable food and drink that houses its own wine shop, is...read more ›

by Drink Philly Jul 11, 2019
The Best Cocktail Bars in Philadelphia

The Best Cocktail Bars in Philadelphia

Here it is - the definitive list of Philadelphia's best cocktail bars....read more ›

by Drink Philly Dec 13, 2017
Philly's Best Happy Hours: a.kitchen's $25 Bottles of Wine, $8 Spritzes, & $6 Snacks, Seven Days a Week

Philly's Best Happy Hours: a.kitchen's $25 Bottles of Wine, $8 Spritzes, & $6 Snacks, Seven Days a Week

This week, we focused on a.kitchen, the sister restaurant of a.bar which is also located in the heart of Ritte...read more ›

by Drink Philly Jul 10, 2019
Enjoy Neighborhood-Wide Specials, Music, Art, Local Spirits, Great Food, & More at 2nd Saturdays in Northern Liberties

Enjoy Neighborhood-Wide Specials, Music, Art, Local Spirits, Great Food, & More at 2nd Saturdays in Northern Liberties

On the second Saturday of each month, Northern Liberties will now host their monthly 2nd Saturday series from ...read more ›

by Drink Philly Jul 10, 2019
Independence Day 2019: Where to Celebrate July 4th in Philadelphia

Independence Day 2019: Where to Celebrate July 4th in Philadelphia

It's time once again for the Fourth of July, and there's no better place to celebrate than in the city where t...read more ›

by Drink Philly Jul 3, 2019
Jet Wine Bar Opens an Outdoor Wine Garden Next Door on South Street

Jet Wine Bar Opens an Outdoor Wine Garden Next Door on South Street

South Street's Jet Wine Bar now has its very own wine garden right next door to the main bar, located at 1525 ...read more ›

by Drink Philly Jul 3, 2019
Where to Host a Private Event in Philadelphia

Where to Host a Private Event in Philadelphia

Whether it's for the holidays or you have a special birthday coming up, Philadelphia has some amazing options when it comes to event spaces. ...read more ›

by Drink Philly Nov 26, 2018
SPONSORED
View all Articles

Sign up to get weekly drinking news, bar reviews, events and more sent directly to your inbox!

Close